Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI) is one of the oldest Chambers in the country established in the year 1916 by Bharat Ratna Sir. M. Visvesvaraya, the engineer statesmen. It has just completed one hundred years of its successful existence and has entered its second year journey in the next century of its service to Trade, Industry & Commerce.
Since its inception, the Chamber has sought to promote the national interest by way of both public and private sector led, economic growth and has played a catalytic role in policy making at the State and Central level. FKCCI today has a membership drawn from all sectors of Industry, Trade & Services.
Currently, the membership at FKCCI stands at 3300 direct members and more than 2,50,000 indirect members drawn from all sectors of Trade, Commerce and Industry, spread over Karnataka, including 26 District Chambers of Commerce and 135 Trade Industry Associations.
You can read more about us in the event brochure
- CSR Excellence in Basic Education
- CSR Excellence in Skill Development
- CSR Excellence in Healthcare
- CSR Excellence in Sanitation
- CSR Excellence in Environmental Sustainability
- CSR Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
- CSR Excellence in Rural Development
- NGO Award ( Inspire, Innovate, Impact ) – 3 awards
Registration and Application
Who can register for conference? (Click to Register)
The prime objective of this Conference come awards event is to acknowledge, motivate and incentivize corporate members for contribution towards social and environmental goals and look at the CSR mandate as an opportunity to move towards strategic philanthropy, rather than an onerous compliance, with support from civil society and the Government to make a difference to the lives of people in the State.
Apart from the corporate leaders, MSME’s, NGOs, Implementation Partners and Volunteers can register for the event to network, get inspired and make a difference to the world.
The FKCCI CSR Awards mechanism comprises of the following selection process:
• Questionnaire assessment based on details furnished by a participating company and uploading document with details.
• Finalization of the nominated companies, for assessment by Jury, in consultation and co-ordination with FKCCI/Jury.
• Selection of the CSR projects for final recognition as per categories above, from the nominates companies by the Jury.
N. N. SharmaChairperson, CCS, BIMTECH, Vice-Chairman of Social Audit Committee of ACC Limited and an Independent Director of NALCO
About Mr. N. N. Sharma